You can record a payment then assign it to an invoice.
Record a payment
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the blue plus sign
3) Tap Payment received
4) Fill in the details
- Amount - This will default to the full amount of the invoice you assigned it to. Edit as required if you are only recording a partial payment.
- Include GST - This will be automatically calculated and captured when the amount is entered if GST has been activated on your account and is included in the invoice. Tap HERE to learn more about enabling GST.
- Date received
- For invoice - To assign the payment to an invoice.
- Category - You can add an Income category by tapping New. Tap HERE to learn more about Income Categories.
You can also attach relevant file/s as required
You can Take a Photo or Video, or grab a photo from your Photo Library, or choose a file by tapping Browse
5) Tap Save to record the payment
You can also record a payment from within an invoice
1) Tap Invoices and tap the invoice the payment is for
2) Tap Payment received
3) Follow steps 4 and 5 to record a payment.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!